Saturday, March 31, 2007

I Wish

On March 9th the blogger prompt was:

I wish someone had told me

Begin your entry with "I wish someone had told me..."

I wish someone had told me that digital scrapbooking would be so addictive.
I wish someone had told me that I would have sleepless nights once I learned how to use adobe photoshop elements.
I wish someone had told me that there was a chance I could have triplets.
I wish someone had told me not to stay up late.
I wish someone had told me that I would be raising these kids alone.
I wish someone had told me the easiest way to keep the house clean.
I wish someone had told me how to handle tantrum toddlers.
I wish someone had told me how to back up my files. Note: I have a new harddrive yet it just sits there waiting for my husband to show me how to backup my files. I sure hope my computer doesn't crash before it gets backed up.

Here is my layout for that prompt.

Credits

2 comments:

loonyhiker said...

This was wonderful! I thought about you yesterday when my hubby and I went to McDonalds. There was this man with his triplets and he looked pretty frustrated. One of them turned over a drink and I went to get napkins for him. He looked sad and said that he decided to take them out to give his wife time alone. He happened to criticize her and said that she just didn't know how to organize the kids well enough and that he could as easy as pie. Now he says he knows how wrong he was! I left laughing and praying for his wife!

Karen said...

That's a terrific layout.
Ah what choices we might have made 'if only someone had told us...'