Saturday, March 10, 2007

SNL - Saturday Night Live

This is going to sound silly but my husband wanted to know what SNL was because he saw a folder on my computer labeled SNL. He thought I was downloading the old shows from tv. As if I would watch those old shows. Ha! Ha! Anyway, what is SNL? It's a group of women at DSP (digitalscrapbookplace.com) that create their own digital elements and kits. Each month we have a theme and a color theme to work with. I've been participating since November 2006 when the theme was Christmas. This month the theme is Spring. You can read more about it here. Once you submit your kit you then have access to all the other kits that the ladies have done that month. It's amazing how all these ladies have different ideas for the colors and themes. If you want to start creating please join us as we'd love to have you.

No comments: