Thursday, March 01, 2007

Feeling Inspired

At what age did you feel most inspired? I think I feel more inspired now at age 37. My creativity just keeps growing day after day from all the learning I have been doing in the past few months. I am scrapbooking more and more. I am taking classes on photoshop elements. I am following the book "The Artist's Way" by Julia Cameron. I have been taking out book after book from the library about journaling and scrapbooking. I have been contributing my creativity to helping the MOMs club get their scrapbook in order and just tonight we did a tri-fold for the National MOMs club Luncheon. My photography has been improving as well. Just wish I had more time in the day to complete everything I have my mind set out to do. Staying up late each night is starting to put a toll on me. I'm literally exhausted and my eyes are starting to get these big brown dark circles under them from lack of sleep.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I often read your blog but just had to say I love what inspires you.

loonyhiker said...

Isn't it fun to look at old layouts and seeing how much we have grown?

Glynis said...

Blogging like this is a great way to be inspired!

Paula May said...

Great answer to this very hard question!