Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Out of the Loop

Out-- Are you getting out and about lately? ...or is school/the weather/work/illness keeping you cooped up inside? Oh man am I getting out. If you looked at my calendar you would not see one day that didn't have something written down on it. I can't believe how busy we've been lately. It can be very stressful at times but the days go by so much faster when we have activities to do and the kids don't get on my nerves as much as if we were cooped up in the house. I'm glad the weather is getting nicer out so soon our activites will be geared to the outdoors.

of the-- Blue? Does the Winter season 'get to you'? ...or do you handle it as well as you do Summer? Oh, I hate winter. Why, well, I hate to be cooped up and I so hate the cold. I hate to be bundled up. Well, I hate to be hot too! So summer and winter is not my favorites. I'd much rather stay in the fall and spring months. Today it was in the 60's outside and it was really nice. You still needed to wear a coat but it was one of the warmer days to be outside. We went to the park today. The kids enjoy being outside.

Loop-- Hey, Spring is coming; do you have a loop you drive or walk to check out the scenery? What do you see when you're out and about? I don't have a loop that I drive around. I do take the kids for a walk around the block on occasion. Today when we were driving to my in-laws I really was searching for flowers yet I did not see anything. The grasses are still that brown color and the trees are still naked. Really no sight of spring except for the sun and warmer weather. I so wanted to take photos of flowers but did not come across any today.

No comments: