Friday, March 16, 2007

Recommendations: Children Books and DVDs

I stumbled upon this DVD at the library. My children so love this video. It's all about songs about animals. Unfortunately, we have this DVD for only a week and it has to go back to the library. I may have to purchase this video as they love it so much.

You can get it at amazon here

I'm always looking for videos and audio tapes to entertain them. If I come across any more have to have tapes I'll post them at my blog. The library has been becoming a weekly activity for us lately.




We're Going on a Bear Hunt by Michael Rosen

This is a very cute book to read to the kids. It's a fun story to read.

You can purchase at Amazon here









Bear Snores On
by Karma Wilson

I had this book last week from the library and had to return it as they only give you 3 weeks to have it. Well, my kids are asking for the bear. They loved this book so much. I may have to purchase this one as well.

Amazon link.





From Head to Toe by Eric Carle

This is an interactive type of book where you get the children to do different things such as shake your arms, turn your head, wiggle your toes, etc. etc. The kids had a blast playing along plus the artwork is really cool.

Amazon Link.

No comments: