Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Delight in Life

I made this 2 page for my friend's circle journal. The theme was attitude. The quotes read:

"Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day." Author unknown

"If you don't like something change it: If you can't change it, change the way you think about it." Mary Engelbreit

"Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats." Voltaire

"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things." Robert Brault

"It's so hard when I have to, and so easy when I want to." Annie Gottlier

ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING

I have to have a positive attitude to make it through the days. Most days I am treading water just counting the moments to bedtime. Raising triplets on my own is really hard work. People ask me, "How do you do it?" My answer is, "I just do. I have no choice, I just do what I need to do day after day." Most days it is just work. I've been trying more lately to enjoy what I am doing. A hug and a kiss from the little ones or just a smile from their face makes it all worth it in the end.

1 comment:

loonyhiker said...

I love your quotes and hope you don't mind if I borrow them. My students copy a quote every day and I love these!
I have 2 daughters who suffer from manic depression (since my oldest was in first grade but not diagnosed until 6th grade). People asked me how we made it through all the turmoil. I agree - You do what you have to do because you love them. I can tell you are an awesome mother and again I truly admire you!