Friday, March 02, 2007

What Vehicle?

If you were magically turned into a vehicle, what vehicle would you be and why? This is a strange prompt. Let's see! I know I would not want to be a bus. Why? Because a bus is big and people walk all over it. Meaning I wouldn't want people to walk all over me. That holds true for trains and planes with the amount of people they carry.

After thinking a bit I think I would like to be a race car. Why? Well, a race car goes very fast, is very small and seats only one person. Since my life is very fast-paced I think a race car would really fit in the type of life I already lead. Of course, hoping that I don't get into any accidents as that would really stink.

1 comment:

loonyhiker said...

I could see you as a race car. Of course all the other cars couldn't keep up with you because you are so capable of going through life fast paced and not even breathing hard! The rest of us "cars" admire how fast you can go without a dent! And if you are out front, the odds of you getting in an accident are far less than those of us in the back of the pack.