Saturday, March 31, 2007

It's a Miracle - Missing Ring Found

You all know by now that I lost my wedding band 2 days ago. I had looked all over my friend's house and my house with no luck. I even prayed to God that I would find it. I am behind on my laundry. I had 4 loads to fold that were in baskets on top of the washer/dryer. Four or 5 loads to still wash. One load in the washing machine and one in the dryer. When I went to take out the clothes from the dryer to fold guess what I saw right on top of the dried clothes? My ring, My ring! It was amongst the clean dried clothes. So no I did not have my ring on at the library. Nor did I have it on at Stacy's house. It's a miracle that I have found it again. I also learned how to use the micro setting on my camera and finally took a photo of it. I kept saying I wish I had a photo of my ring so now I do and I actually have the real ring back.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Woo-hoo! so glad you found your ring! You must be sooooo happy!

McTriplet Mommy said...

Hooray!!!!!