Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Sickness

Which is worse, being sick or having sick kids/loved ones?
It is worse when my husband is sick. If I am sick I can still manage to run the household as much as I can but when my husband is sick it's like the end of the world. I just don't know why men are such babies.

Which is worse, throwing up or having sick kids/loved ones throwing up upon you?
I think they are all horrible. But the worst one would be when the kids throw up and you have to clean it up. At least when I or my husband throw up we throw up in the toilet so not much cleaning is needed. When kids throw up the smell makes me gag and I have to really hold my breath to not throw up myself. It's the worst feeling.

Which is worse, being up all night because you're sick, or being up all night because someone else is sick? Being up all night because I am sick is worse because then I can't get rest while the kids are awake. My day still goes on the following day. There is really no breaks in my house unless my mom comes to the rescue. There were many times I had to call my mom because I just couldn't go on without having help.

No comments: