Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Different Job

If you had the opportunity for a day, to have a different job (and was totally qualified, trained and capable for that one day), what job would you like to do and why?

I would love to be a professional photographer for the day. Get paid hundreds of dollars for a 5 hour event like a wedding. Photography studios charge an arm and a leg for photos for a wedding. It would be really neat to just be able to take photos of a major event for someone. The type of event that just happens once in a life time.

3 comments:

carin.c said...

Sounds good to me too!

loonyhiker said...

That would be really great but I would be stressed out that my cameras would break or something (things like that happen to me!). Were your kids better today? Are you rested up?

Glynis said...

My hubby is a wedding photographer and he LOVES it, but with all the work he does afterward (and the brides he has to put with sometimes) a five-hour event usually turns into 25-hour events :)!!