Sunday, March 25, 2007

Spring - Go with the Flow

Go with the flow: Choose a prompting word from the following list and write about whatever comes to mind for 10 minutes without stopping.

Prompting Words List:

Rebirth, renew, fresh, spring, wet, budding, growth, beginning, March, April, May, Easter Sunday, rabbits, eggs, April showers, May flowers, lent, Jesus, traditions, holiday, candy, jellybeans, chocolate rabbits, baskets.

April
is a busy month. Lots to do. The calendar is full of play dates. I think I have only one day that is empty which will be filled with a family play date. Easter is at my moms so my sister says. Mom did not tell me as of yet so it could change. Egg hunt is at Stacy's house a MOMs club member. I have the eggs and the stuffing just need to find time to stuff them and get them ready for April 3 I think it is or is it the 4th? It's written on the calendar so I can remember. What else are we doing in April. Yes, we are going to see Elmo live. I haven't told the kids yet as they will bother me until it is time to go so I figured I'd keep quite until that day. My mom will stay over the night before to help me get them to the theatre. Oh, my sister and my niece and grandmother and dad are also going. It should be fun. My dad's birthday is in April. My grandmother's birthday is also in April. The kids will be 32 months old in April. I still have 5 more minutes to ramble on and on about April. I sure hope we don't have that much rain. There are many activities planned at parks in the month of April. I sure hope I start to see some flowers blooming around. We had snow this past week so everything is still that really dull green color. The only flowers I have seen are ones which they sell at the plant stores. I haven't seen any flowers as I walked around the block with the kids. Speaking of walking around the block I don't think I will be doing that again any time soon. The last time I walked around Victoria ran off and Naomi got too tired and I had to carry her meanwhile my heart was beating so very fast as I was afraid Victoria would run in the street. 2 more minutes! Man 10 minutes is a long time to write. April, April. What else can I write about April? Oh, yeah! I'm going to an all day scrapbook event. Yes, an all day one. My mom is going to watch the children. I can't wait. I asked for an electrical outlet so I can bring my laptop and digital scrapbook the day away. I so need a break from the kids so this I am certainly looking forward to attending. 10 minutes is up!

No comments: