Friday, March 30, 2007

Childhood Birthdays

Describe one of your childhood birthdays. Compare it to your current birthday celebrations, what has stayed the same over time?

My birthday is in February so every year that I remember my party was cancelled because of the weather. It always snowed!

It continues to have bad weather now that I'm older. I used to have cake at my birthdays but this year I did not have a cake. Is it that I'm getting old or that my husband just forgot? He's 3 weeks younger than me so when it was his birthday I didn't give him a cake either. I did get an awesome gift a new digital camera with video though so I can't be mad at him for forgetting my cake.

1 comment:

loonyhiker said...

hmmm. cake...camera...cake....camera....I think you came out ahead! My hubby's birthday is Feb. 28 so I guess there are lots of good people born in Feb. !