Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Project 365 in 2008 - Photo of the Day

Credits
Tue 1/1 Blog Prompt: What is some new activity/hobby that you want to try this year?

A Photo a Day. Now that I got my new camera I am going to try to take photos every day and learn more about the different features it has. There is a Project 365 going on around the internet where you take a photo a day. I will try to do this but we'll see how it goes since it took me about 1/2 hour just to download my photos from today because my computer was acting up. I think one of my USB ports is not working.

Okay, now back to my photo. This is a photo of my youngest, Naomi. She looks so sad in this photo. That is because yes, she was sad. I asked her to pick up her blue dress from the floor. She said, "Will I get a lolly pop for doing that?" I told her, "No because we are going to bed very shortly." Then she sat on the floor and started to whine and cry. I told her to stop crying or I was going to grab the camera. She did not stop so I got many shots of her crying. This one I liked the best as it shows the sadness in her eyes and yes she does still have a cold so her nose is running. Finally, she stopped her crying and told me that she was sorry. Not getting what you want can be very disappointing for a three year old.

Did I also mention that I joined the gym? I plan to take some classes. I don't really need to lose weight. I'm just going to get some relief from stress or should I say to get some time away from the kids and do something for me. I want to try some yoga, kick boxing maybe even try belly dancing. I've been checking the website for the class schedules but it hasn't been posted yet. They mentioned that there will be 30 classes so I'm sure I will find something on my days off from work to attend.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's such a sad face. I hope you enjoy going to the gym. belly dancing sounds like good exercise to me.

Pillowgirl said...

I ust found your blog and have to comment on this photo! My 3 year old make some sad sad faces too. These photos are so "real" though, and sometimes the sad face photos are more touching than the silly poses because they really do tug on the heartstrings. Thanks for sharing "you" and yours on your blog.