Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Favorite Movies of 2007 - Project 365

Favorite Movies of 2007

I don't get to go to the movie theatre but we do belong to netflix and rent often. So the top movies that I rented in 2007 were:

My top 5 rentals in no particular order:
1. Mr. Brooks (Great thriller)
2. Failure to Launch (Girly Movie)
3. The Holiday (Girly Movie)
4. Norbit (Funny)
5. Flicka (I just love horse movies)


My husband's only top choice: (I did not see this movie but my husband rated it 5 stars and it was the only one that he rated that high)
300.



Now for my photo of the day


This is my youngest daughter, Naomi. She is just starting to put on her own clothes on. Every morning she wants to wear a dress. Sometimes I allow her to and then other times we fight to put pants on. Today, she is wearing a dress. She put her dress on over her head and the bottom part of the dress got stuck up her back and wrapping around her head. She started saying, "Mommy, I need help." I turned around to see her looking so cute that I told her to wait there a minute so I could get my camera. I got some close ups of her and some far away ones of this same pose. I just thought it was adorable.

4 comments:

loonyhiker said...

I saw Mr. Brooks when I was on a cruise and then I was scared to go anywhere alone for a day! LOL I haven't seen the others but eventually they will show up on my satellite TV.

Glynis said...

Sweet photo! And I haven't seen any of the movies on your list...guess I'll have to check them out!

Unknown said...

Haven't seen or heard anything about "Mr. Brooks." Guess I will have to check it out. Your husband is right about "300," I completely forgot about buying it. I think it was because I only got to watch in pieces here and there instead of the whole show from beginning to end. When in high school, I wrote a report on the Battle of Thermopylae and have always been fascinated by it.

Your photo of the day is adorable. She is such a cutie.

Unknown said...

I haven't seen any of those movies.

I love the photo of you daughter, that's cute.