Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Clothing Attachment

Tues Blog Prompt 1/22

Have you ever gotten 'attached' to a piece of clothing? One you didn't want to get rid of, even when you knew you should?

When I was pregnant with the triplets I had gotten these really cool sneakers with no backs. They were slip ons. I loved them since I didn't have to bend down to put them on. I wore them throughout my pregnancy and the first 2 years until I wore them out where the sole was starting to rip. I finally tossed them in the trash and to this day I haven't found a new comfortable pair.


2 comments:

Glynis said...

Finding a great pair of shoes can be so hard sometimes! Thanks for sharing!

loonyhiker said...

My hubby gets attached to his tennis shoes. We bought some new ones (same brand, same style, only whiter and newer) which are in the back of his closet in the box and he insists on wearing his old beat up ones because he doesn't want to get the new ones dirty. LOL