Sunday, January 27, 2008

Project 365 in 2008 - Photo of the Day 26 & 27

Photo of the Day - Jan 26

Getty Up Daddy. Before going to bed Daddy usually comes and plays with us while we get our PJ's on. Tonight he did push ups with all three on his back.








Photo of the Day - Jan 27

Can I avoid a mess? Why is it that every night their play room looks like a hurricane came. I'm so tempted to throw every single one of their toys in the trash as I'm tired of picking them up every night.

Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. ~Phyllis Diller, Phyllis Diller's Housekeeping Hints, 1966

1 comment:

D said...

Just be glad you have a separate playroom for them to mess up. All of our toys are in the living room and all over the place. I need to put more in his room and encourage him to play in there more. Then if I am too tired I can just shut the door and deal with it later. :)

I love that quote!