Friday, January 04, 2008

Journey for 2008

Journaling:
2008 will be the journey to learn more a bout my camera. For Hanukkah my husband gave me the Canon Digital Rebel. Prior to this I had used a point and shoot digital. I was not very happy with the point and shoot. Before the point and shoot I used a film camera the Canon EOS Rebel. I loved the camera but my husband wanted me to go digital and we couldn’t afford the first Canon Digital Rebel when it came out a couple of years ago. Finally the price went down and he purchased it for me. Now, I can again use all the lenses that I had for the EOS Rebel.

credits

You can purchase the kit that I made this layout from here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lucky you to have all those lenses. That is going to be an investment for me with my Canon that Pan got me for my birthday. But I really have enjoyed learning about it, though I wish the college here would offer classes on digital photography.

D said...

Congrats on the new camera! That's awesome that you can use your lenses from the old camera.