Sunday, January 06, 2008

Project 365 in 2008 - Photo of the Day 6

At my yearly physical my doctor suggested I exercise to relieve some stress in my life. So I joined the gym along with many of my friends in the MOMS Club. Today is the first day. It's supposed to be less stressful but boy this morning was chaotic. First I had to get all 3 kids dressed and ready to go plus feed them breakfast. Then I had to pack the gym bag. Notice the purple bag. That's my gym bag. What to pack? Shirt, pants, underwear, socks, hair dryer, shampoo, conditioner, brushes, soap, towel etc. It's like I'm going away for the night. So what am I going to be doing at the gym? I'm actually going to take a class. I enjoy classes more than I do just walking on a treadmill. Today is kick boxing!

1 comment:

D said...

Good for you! Hope it helps you feel better and that at least once you are there you get some you time. I just read a book where the lady would put on exercise videos and her kids would dance around with her. Sounds like a good idea for the days when going to the gym just feels too daunting. I think I will have to find some used somewhere. I hate classes because I am just not coordinated that way (well a spinning class or something like that might be ok). My brain doesn't connect the music with movement and remember it. I am fine just freeform dancing or moving - but ask me to remember a step or a move and I am hopeless.