Thursday, January 10, 2008

Freebie Quick Page - Project 365

I am on Karla's CT. I made this quick page using her Midnight Snow Kit. You can download my freebie quick page on her blog here.



Project 365 - Photo of the Day.

This is my son. He hates veggies. Tonight I made a new recipe with fresh steamed broccoli called Broccoli and Sausage Cavatelli (I posted this recipe on my Monday Meal Plan). I had no idea what I was going to do for the photo of the day and the day was nearing an end so I had to think quick. At dinner time I saw my son eating broccoli. I quickly grabbed my camera and took some shots. Look how I captured how much he enjoyed eating broccoli? Didn't know garlic would be the magic potion I needed to get him to eat broccoli. By the way, this recipe will be put in my binder as a make again recipe. I did leave out the red pepper flakes because I have kids, used fresh steamed broccoli instead of frozen and instead of cavatelli pasta I used spiral pasta and there are lots of leftovers great for lunch tomorrow.


Thur 1/10 Blog Prompt

My Favorite Books of 2007

Unfortunately, I have not read any books in 2007 except for children's books. I read mostly e-mails, fast quick magazine articles and lots of blogs so I am reading just not novels. One day I will add that to my list of things to do. Maybe while going to the gym I can add this but right now I'm focusing on taking classes which are a lot of fun. Last night I took another kick boxing class. I am sore but it was a lot of fun.

1 comment:

D said...

Hee hee! That's an awesome photo of him enjoying broccoli! Definitely scrapworthy! I love finding ways to make Kaden eat veggies. He ate a carrot last night because he saw Bugs Bunny eat one. :) Whatever it takes! And I just found out that he will eat sliced oranges but not peeled ones... You never know what will do it.