Thursday, January 31, 2008

Project 365 in 2008 - Photo of the Day 28-31

Photo 28 - Karate

We attended our 2nd class at the Wacky Gym. Here Justin is learning karate. Last week they did soccer.

Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick.
Author: Bruce Lee





Photo 29 - Miss Popularity

Today in school Victoria received a birthday party invitation. Her sister and brother did not. Why did only Victoria get one? Victoria is very outgoing and makes friends quite easily. Wait! She's only 3 years old! Is this the indication of how the next couple of years will be? She is not going to the party.












Photo 30 - Puzzles

After reading I'm an Organizing Junkie's blog entry about organizing puzzles I had to share a photo of what our puzzles look like at the moment. In November I got fed up and threw away all their wooden puzzles. Why? Not one. Not one. I know I'm repeating just wanted to see if you were paying attention. Not one puzzle had all the pieces to it. December comes around and our Rabbi gives us 2 big boxes full of puzzles. Was God watching over us? Was I blessed or was I cursed? Again, the puzzle pieces wind up all over my kitchen and living room. Will the kids pick them up? No, of course not. So again I got fed up and picked up every piece and shoved them into this garbage bag. Now, they sit in my laundry room. Will I go through the bag? I may at some point or I may just put them in the trash. I may try Laura's idea with the plastic zip lock baggies. I so need more time in a day!

Photo 31 - My office

Okay, we are back in my office. You know the place that is a total mess. No I didn't get a chance to clean. Oh, I'm lying. I did pick up a few things and I gave photos and papers back to my friend as her stuff was clogging up some of my floor space.

Anyway back to my photo. This side of my room is where the loft is overlooking my family room. I have my books here and scrapbook pages that I have completed (paper ones) that so need to be placed in books. If you count 3 piles over you will see a stack of pages that need to be sorted into 3 books. They are of their 2nd year. I may have to get them more albums.

No comments: