Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Project 365 in 2008 - Photo of the Day 2

Project 365 in 2008 - Photo 2
I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby. ~Nancie J. Carmody


We have 3 floors in our house. The laundry room is located on the first floor. Our bedrooms are on the 2nd. The 3rd floor is our basement. There aren't many jobs that my husband has around the house. His one job is to carry the laundry down and back up when it is washed and folded. How high will the pile get before he realizes it needs to be taken down to be washed? That's the question of the day. I try to keep up with the kids cloths since their laundry basket is located on the same floor as the laundry room. So every day their clothes get washed.

No comments: