Friday, January 04, 2008

Funny Things Kids Say

One day last week we all went to walmart. My mom was visiting so she had Victoria and Justin. I had Naomi. We were shopping for shoes but while we were there we went our separate ways. So I had Naomi in the cart alone. My mom was looking at undies. So I ventured toward the bras. Naomi starts screaming, "BOOBIES". "Boobies". I try to hush her but in the mitz of it all I start cracking up laughing. I laughed so hard that I felt like I was going to pee! We get back to my mom and I tell Naomi tell Grandma what happened. She says, "I made Mommy laugh." My mom says, "How, Naomi". She then says, "BOOBIES" I had to explain to my mom where we were so she could understand what was going on. Meanwhile, I look over at Justin. He's starting to turn beat red getting embarrassed. It was very funny.

No comments: