Sunday, January 13, 2008

Obsession / Project 365

What have I been up to? Well, I went to the gym 3 times this week. I took 2 kick boxing classes and today the class would have been belly dancing but it was canceled at the last minute. In place of the belly dancing class they had salsa dancing so I took that. Tomorrow I have an appointment with a personal trainer to go over the equipment.

Anxiety is kicking in. Why? Well, I found this website about coupons. It's called Hot Coupon World. I have been obsessed with the sight. I've been reading so much. I wound up purchasing coupons at ebay for things that I normally shop for and today I purchased 3 newspapers from the deli to get coupons for the week. I've been memorizing the flyers from all the stores. I am going to cancel my newspaper delivery service. Why? Because I have found that I have not been getting my coupons and not reading the paper so I'm trying to get rid of the clutter. I have called 2 times to complain. Now, I will have to try to remember on Sundays to go to the deli to get my coupons. I have also set up 2 playgroups for the MOMS Club for coupon exchanges for Feb. I just cannot afford to spend $800 a month on groceries any more. I sure hope to cut it down drastically with coupons. I always shopped with coupons but I never had more than one coupon so we'll see how this goes.

Finally, Project 365 of 2008 - Day 13

Is this comfortable? Since Rocky passed away this past October my cat Diamonds has been very needy and has to be in the same room as me. She normally sits behind my computer but today I had my Canon Rebel there in her spot. So I look up and there she is sitting on top of my file box behind my adding machine. Not much space was there so she couldn't possible be comfortable. It never seems to amaze me where I will find her sleeping or sitting. Oh, see that mess next to my computer I finally took 15 minutes and decluttered that. Most of it was expired coupons. The things I did keep was my camera manual, coupons for some restaurants near us and some household companies like floor cleaning companies that I found coupons for. Our rug so needs to be cleaned. The kids really ruined it with all their bottles and sippy cups.

No comments: