Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Project 365 in 2008 - Photo of the Day 23

Like Father Like Son. My son has my husband's feet. What? It's the one thing that annoys me about my husband. I hate when he doesn't clip his toe nails. He'll let it grow and grow. It just grosses me out. And Look what happens to the socks! It starts out being just one little hole. Then it becomes one big hole throughout the day eventually making all the toes stick out. Bet you thought it was a cast on his foot, no? It certainly looks like one in this photo. You can't imagine how many socks I throw out because of holes.

Or for those of you who were born in the 80's doesn't it remind you of leg warmers? Remember those leg warmers. I think I had them in like every color and, of course, I had to have those like hot pink and bright yellow ones too.

No comments: