Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Project 365 in 2008 - Photo of the Day 16

Photo of the day: This is my new coupon book. It is a spiral photo album that I got at Target. It has 2 slots on each side. I used my Stampin' Up tab punch to make tabs for the categories. In the front of the book my categories include: Produce, Cereal, Snacks, Drinks, Cans, Condiments, Soups, Pasta, Baking, Paper, Towels, Tissues, Cleaning, Dish, Laundry, HABBA, Medication, Pets, Frozen, Dairy, Misc. Then in the back of the book I have the different stores listed. One page for each store. Target, Walgreens, CVS, Shoprite and Superfresh. While making this book my husband came in the room and said, "You're scrapbooking your coupons too?" I just laughed! Anyway my book is now complete. The way I had it before was sorted by expiration date. So now I will have to adjust to the new format.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a excellent idea. (loved your husband's comment, LOL). I really should start posting my pods each day, but I get to lazy to download them each and every day.

Carrie Dilley said...

Wow! Yours is very similar to mine! I knew you'd do something creative after I looked around your blog and saw all of your scrapbooking. Excellent work!