Wednesday, January 31, 2007

5 minutes

Write for at least five minutes any words that come into your head. Forget punctuation, spelling, syntax, even meaning. If you get stuck, keep writing the last word you wrote until a new one comes.

What am I doing up late again? It's 1 am. I tell myself every day that I am going to go to bed early. Let's see at least my dishes are done. The living room is not picked up but hey, by 9:30 I call it quits! I did the dishes and folded the cloths. Put another load on which consisted of a comforter which Justin pooped on and another load of his bed sheets again with poop. It's been a wonderful week of throw up and poop. My washing machine sure has been running non stop. My husband is working tomorrow out of the house and my mom is coming by. He was just in the kitchen asking if I was going to have company since my kitchen was clean. I told him to guess who was coming? He knew right away that my mom was coming by. I try my hardest to clean as much as possible before she arrives. She likes things neat and clean but most days I just let everything go until I can't take it any longer. I just hate to clean. I'd much rather do anything but clean. I got 2 more pages done tonight in my scrapbooking. That's a total of 39 pages for the month of January. Way to go. Now if only I wasn't interrupted. (DH came in and started to talk to me while I was writing). Until tomorrow.

4 comments:

loonyhiker said...

AHA! I always wondered how you beat me to the prompt and was usually first. Now I know. You are Super Mom and never sleep! I don't know how you do it! You deserve a Super Star for being a Super Mom!

Stephanie said...

Cleaning... dreadful isn't it. I don't think I will ever enjoy it!

Glynis said...

Sounds like it's been a crazy week at your house...hope you get some time to yourself soon!

Unknown said...

It won't be long before they are in school and you will have time to yourself again. I know it seems to be a lifetime away, but just hang in there. :)