Thursday, January 18, 2007

What Inspires Me?

Write about someone or something that inspires you artistically. I sat and thought about this question for a long time. Boy this is a tough one. The only thing I really can come up with would be the beauty of things that God has created. The beauty of nature such as flowers, sun sets, children's little smiling faces, my cats, you know things that make you smile. I find that if I am feeling happy about things then I get inspired artistically faster and more often.

Photography by Jill Clark

4 comments:

Michelle said...

well from the looks of the LO below you have been seeing lots of happy things! great post and LO!

Suza said...

What a wonderful photo - and very good words!
Suza

loonyhiker said...

That is one of the reasons I hike. I love to be surrounded by the beautiful creations that God has made.

Unknown said...

A most excellent inspiration.