Thursday, February 01, 2007

Technological Discoveries

What technological discoveries are bridging the gap between generations in your family? Are you teaching your parents or are your kids teaching you?

We have tivo, however, both my parents and in-laws do not. They feel it is too difficult to program and watch. My husband has to help his parents with their computers and cell phone programming and next week they need help with garage door programming because they just purchased a new house and new car. Unfortunately, my children are way too young to teach them anything at this moment in time. I'm sure in the future my children will be teaching us stuff too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There is no such thing as "too young" with technology. LOL. Indy has discovered the computer and has been playing Reader Rabbit Toddler ever since Pan installed it. We didn't even have to show him how to do it, he just picked up the mouse and started playing.