Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Old Love Letters?

Do you have a box of old love letters stashed away somewhere? Who are they from?
If they're not from a current significant other, why have you kept them?
Any quotes you can share?
__________________
I know I don't have any old love letters from before high school because I got rid of them all. I don't think I have any letters from my husband while we were dating either. I do have cards that he has given me throughout the years. They are in a loose leaf type book among all the clutter in my scrapbooking room. I also have a letter that was written by my father-in-law the day we were married. It is in a box with all my wedding stuff. It is very special to me because he wrote to his dad (my husband's grandfather who passed away and wasn't able to attend our wedding).

Quotes:

We do not remember days; we remember moments. ~Cesare Pavese,
The Burning Brand

I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teresa

A journey of a thousand sites begins with a single click. ~Author Unknown

No comments: