Thursday, January 18, 2007

L is for Love

The other day I wrote up an ABC list "Find out just what makes me me!" Well, here is my very first page. I know I'm not doing them in order but while missing my husband because he's on a business trip I thought of love and came up with this page. I am making the pages 5.75 x 8.75 to fit into my Stampin' Up Art Journal which by the way in March they will have a punch which will make the holes on the pages so I can insert them into the book. Pretty neat.

Anyway, this was taken from the bible. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. 1 Corinthians 13:4

It means a lot to me since it was one of the passages read at my wedding.

Credits:
This layout was cased from isshinryu_mom's Y page
Love's Splendor by Becky Soto
Fonts: CK Calligraphy & DecoCaps

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So pretty. I'm not doing the Princess' in order either. Just what ever strikes my fancy.