Saturday, January 20, 2007

My Awful Day

well we gave up on the potty thing today. Last night at 3 am victoria threw up. I gave her a bath and then she threw up again. I wound up putting her in my bed and she threw up again. Now, Naomi and Victoria share a room so of course Naomi was screaming and wanted to be in Mommy's bed too. so from 3:30-5 I had the two in my bed while my husband worked. at 5 am I put them back in their cribs because they felt it was play time in Mommy's bed and wouldn't lay down. at 5:20 am Naomi is screaming for mommy because Victoria again threw up in her crib.

I striped down her bed and gave her towels to sleep on. Luckily from 6am to 10am I was able to get some sleep. I woke up with extremely bad cramps in my stomach. I rush to the bathroom. Diarrhea. Meanwhile, Justin and the girls are up. It subsides I go in to get Justin.

Only for a brief moment and my stomach pains come back and I have to rush back to the bathroom almost not making it mind you. Meanwhile, Justin is naked from the night before. He peed on his bed which needed changing. Okay the pain subsides. I go to put Justin 's diaper on. Get the girls out of their crib and there are no diapers in the girls room so we all venture down stairs to the other changing table.

I dress and change one of the girls. Then while changing the other I get the cramps again. I rush to the bathroom a 3rd time. My husband comes down and sees the girls naked and I'm in the bathroom. I tell him I'm not feeling well,

I then go back to dress the girls. Get them situated in the living room. At this point I"m very weak and I feel worse then before. I go into the bathroom sit on the floor and the pain gets worse. I vomit all of last nights dinner. then Victoria throws up again. The other two are saying they are hungry I pop in a waffle and give them watered down juice. Give Victoria some water. I lay on the couch in a comatose state. I can't lay on my side as the pain is so much. I call my mom no answer. I call my sister no answer. I call my grandmother who I speak to and she said she will find my mom for me. I didn't want her involved but I had no where to turn. I tell her I'm okay I"m on the couch now and praying that it doesn't happen again. I fall asleep off and on getting up to go to the bathroom. My mom calls back. I tell her not to come I'll be okay I'm resting and the kids were pretty much doing what they pleased but not harming anything while I just laid there.

at 1:30 my husband comes up for lunch as he works in our basement and has a tantrum because I'm so out of it on the couch and they kids need to be fed lunch. So after he fussed he did manage to get the 2 fed after them having tantrums because daddy was feeding them and they are not used to that at all. So he had a bit of a melt down with them. Meanwhile I'm on the couch crying and in pain. the house is a total mess! Crackers all over the floor toys spread all over just a total mess.

at 2 - I managed to get up and change their diapers (my husband won't do this) and get them in for a nap. Victoria falls a sleep on the living room floor so I just leave her there and I venture to get the other two to nap and I collapse on our bed. at 3 am - I wake up again in pain rushing to the bathroom. Only this time not only did I have diarrhea I was throwing up at the same time. Luckily I had the waste basket right next to the toilet.

I call my mom and tell her there is no way I'm going to make it through the remainder of the day when the kids get up. She lives an hour away so she eventually showed up at 4:30. at 4 my husband finds Victoria in the formal living room crying for mommy. He takes her and puts her on the couch and puts the tv on. I then join her on the couch.

at 5 she seems to be very hot. I take her temp and she's 103. Give her Tylenol. At 5:30 - she is laying on top of me and starts whimpering. Throws up all over me at this same time I am screaming in pain as I get a Charley horse pain in my leg. My mom comes running over and grabs my leg to try to get the knot which is in it while I'm sitting there full of puke all over me and crying because the pain in my leg was excruciating. I managed to get the knot out and then take a shower. At 7 I finally decide to eat something a cracker and at 9 my mom gives me some tea. So far knock on wood I'm feeling better and no episodes since around 7.

Now I just pray that my mom, my husband and Justin don't get sick. We've been spraying Lysol everywhere and I keep reminding everyone to wash their hands. Pray for us.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I hope you are feeling better soon. At least it doesn't seem to lasting very long.

Denise said...

Crossing fingers taht you are all well soon!

loonyhiker said...

Oh you poor baby! I don't know how you managed to even write in your blog. I hope it helped. If you have any ginger, try to make a tea with it. It really helps nausea and vomiting.