Friday, January 12, 2007

Frozen Time - Less than an Hour

If you could freeze time for less than an hour, and you’d be the only living thing that’s “alive” in that moment:

What would you do? After thinking and thinking about this question the only thing I could come up with is - I'd rob a bank assuming that there would be no consequences. If the clocks are stopped that means the video cameras are also stopped so the money would just disappear and no one would know where it went. I'd hide the money somewhere safely so when we really needed it I would be able to have access to it so I could pay our bills and wouldn't have to worry about when the next pay check was coming.

Why you wouldn’t be able to do it if everything were normal and the time weren’t frozen? Well, first of all, I'd be put in jail if I robbed a bank in real life for a very long time. Who would take care of the children?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL. See I would have never thought about something like that. I don't know if it means I'm naive or just to darn honest.

Glynis said...

Fascinating answer to that question...thanks for sharing!

Laura said...

hehe - this made me chuckle. Good response.

Paula May said...

Wow, that's quite the answer! :)