Friday, January 26, 2007

I'm Going on Vacation - NOT!

You're packing for a weekend away from your family. You're going to be seeing a bunch of online friends for the first time at, oh I don't know, maybe a CHA tradeshow in California.

What do you pack? What do you wear???

Oh, I so wish this was the case but nope not me. Won't be going to CA for a while. I luckily did get to go to CA before the triplets were born and I did get to meet a whole bunch of ladies from my scrapals group. What did I pack? Man, I can't remember as it was 4 or 5 years ago maybe even longer than that when I went. I remember packing lightly and bringing an extra suitcase to carry all my shopping purchases. I remember CA had tons of scrapbooking stores to shop at. I even purchased my sizzix while there because at the time the east coast did not have it.

I hardly ever wear shorts as I'm always cold. I don't even think I packed any shorts. Just comfortable jogging pants and t-shirts. It's a bit chilly to go swimming in Jan. I think I went in November and it was in the 70's there maybe it reached 80 but to me the temp needs to be higher to go swimming.

Well, back to reality.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't go wrong if you are packing for comfort.

Karen said...

I agree with Tink. That's the stuff you tend to wear when you're on holiday.

stefani said...

That sure was a long time ago wasn't it? I wonder if I will ever finish scrapping the pictures from the trip. :)