Monday, January 29, 2007

I is for INSOMNIA

Did you know? I suffer from insomnia. I almost never get a good nights sleep. This happened when the triplets were born about 2 years ago. Every night I stay up late to get everything done that I wanted to do for the day and go to sleep for only a few hours each night. My poor family suffers from having a tired wife and mother. I even started to get black eyes from lack of sleep. One day I’ll find a way to sleep like a normal person. Until then I’ll just spend those midnight hours with my photoshop elements and internet....and be grateful there is something to fill those hours.

Credits:
I cased this layout from isshinryu_mom. I used some of her journaling. I probably could have used her entire page in my album except for the photo. You can see her layout here.
Did you know adult Wordart by Tina Chambers
It's my party by Khristy Schmidt
Midnight Blues by A. Kletsch
SG Refresh Embellishment STI Tab

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great layout.