Thursday, January 11, 2007

Dressing Up


Do you like to get dressed up? Why/why not? When's the last time you had a chance to dress formally?

I so do not like to get dressed up. I'd much rather be comfortable in a pair of sweat pants and sweat shirt. I don't even like to wear jeans because they aren't comfortable.

Man it's been so long since I dressed up that I really had to rack my brain on this one. I think the last time was June 2005 when my husband and I went on a cruise to Puerto Rico. Yes, this was after the triplets were born. My parents and in-laws took care of them while we went on our 10 year wedding anniversary vacation cruise.

5 comments:

Denise said...

the cruise sounds like it was fun, especially that you got a good sitter! I love my sweats too...

Unknown said...

But didn't you feel the least bit excited about being dressed up on a cruise? The sexy, I own the world feeling?

loonyhiker said...

I love sweat pants too but I look too frumpy in them! I wrote about my dressing up on a cruise too!

Glynis said...

I bet you looked great on your cruise! Do you have pictures/pages??

Paula May said...

I love wearing my jeans and sweatshirts too! But I do like to dress up as well! :)