Saturday, January 13, 2007

ABC -What Makes Me Me!

After seeing isshinryu_mom's album here I got the urge to start an album myself. So far here is my abc list. It could change though as it very tentative at the moment.

A- accounting/aunt
B- Beauty within
C - Digital Scrapbooking
E - Evan (husband)
F - Family/Friends
G- GIGGLE
H - home
I -insomnia
J - Justin (my son)
k - keepsakes
L -love
M - motherhood
n - naomi (my daughter)
O - organzied
P - photography
Q - quotes
R - READING
S - Soap Opera (Days of Our Lives)
T - Triplets/Tradition/Togetherness
U - unique
V - Victoria (my daughter)
W - Wedding/Wife
X - xtras
Y - Youthfulness/Yummy Recipes
Z - zipcodes/zodiac Sign

Stay tuned for the pages
__________________

3 comments:

*love2scrap* said...

great idea!! can't wait to see the pages!

Unknown said...

Looking forward to seeing them.

loonyhiker said...

I am going to try this (but I'm still in my meeting and trying to look like I'm paying attention.) May blog this at a later time. Thanks for the inspiration.