Monday, January 01, 2007

New Years Eve

We stayed home for New Years Eve like it is every year. My husband watched the kids while I ran out to get some snacks. First, I went to walmart which was closed at 7 pm. So, off to the supermarket I went to get some snacks such as brownies, ice cream, potato chips, cheese doodles, soda and candy. After putting the kids to sleep when I returned we ate a roast beef dinner with roasted potatoes that I cooked early in the day. Then we went to our basement where we have a movie theatre and we watched the movie "My Super Ex-Girlfriend". It was a cute movie. The movie ended about 10:30. We then spent some quality time together and fell asleep in each others arms waking up at 12:10 am missing the New Year. Boy, I lead a dull life.

2 comments:

Paula May said...

Sounds like a nice New Year's Eve, even if you did miss it, you didn't miss out on quality time! :)

carin.c said...

Sounds like many of my past New Years'. My ds and I spent it this year with friends.