Thursday, January 25, 2007

Between Ages 5 and 10

Between the ages of 5 and 10, what was your favorite activity?
__________________
I loved to play school. I always would play with my friends in my neighborhood. I mainly was the teacher because all the kids were younger than me. I remember carrying crayons, books, chalk boards, chalk across the street and setting it up and having all the kids sit while I tried to teach them something.

Another activity would be playing with Barbie. I liked to dress her up. I had a trunk full of clothes for her. Most of my friends had the neat things like the Barbie house, Barbie car, etc. etc. And, of course, I had to have the other types of barbies like the bionic woman, and Ken. You had to have Ken too. When I outgrew these my sister took them over.

I also liked to play board games. My favorite would have to be mouse trap. This too I would play with my friends in the neighborhood. A card game which I enjoyed at that time would be UNO.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep these in mind when your kids reach these ages; write their preferences down so you can compare.

Michelle said...

i played school with my pets. my mom has a pic of me at about 4 with all the stuffed animals and the cat-yes the cat-lined up in a row with me teaching them! LOL 'cause now i work in a school!

carin.c said...

Oh yes, I remember mouse trap and UNO.