Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Meeting My Goals for 2007

Most major goals are achieved through small victories. What little things can you do to meet your goals?

Little Steps to Spend Less: Well, I could stay off the internet. Yeah, right like that is an option! Okay, I must stay away from ebay and amazon. Those are my major spending spots. I also have a problem with digitalscrapbookplace but hey that's my only therapy which keeps me from going absolutely insane and I work hard all day and all week so I deserve to have some me time and that's the place I go for some ME TIME!

Little Steps to Love More: To give my husband a kiss and hug every time I see him. He works 24/7 and we sometimes only see each other in passing. Sometimes for meals and sometimes we are on separate sleep patterns. To try not to get anoid when the children fight over sitting on my lap. Try to give them more attention especially when they are wanting to sit on my lap when I am trying to do something or just trying to relax.

Little Steps to Laugh Often: This is going to be my hardest goal to achieve. I haven't been the happiest of persons lately. Been kind of feeling down and crying often. I don't know if I'm dealing with depression or maybe I'm just stressed out from raising triplets and dealing with our financial struggles. I used to laugh all the time. I giggled so much that my husband used to say that when I talked I would giggle and he would point that out to me. I never knew that I was giggling until he pointed it out. I think that when I had the triplets my giggle has been taken away from me! I can't remember the last time I actually laughed or giggled for that matter. How can I bring back the giggle? Think! I must watch comedy central. Maybe watching a comedian again would make me laugh. I can also tickle my children. Just seeing them laugh maybe would put a smile back on my face. I guess this will be something I will have to work at much more than the other two goals.

3 comments:

loonyhiker said...

I loved your goals and hope you find your giggle. Just remember that your triplets will learn to laugh at life by watching you so I hope you giggle more. Maybe you just need a little rest and it will come back. If I lived close, I'd come watch the triplets for you so you could take a nap!

Unknown said...

Great goals. Laughing was one of mine as well.

carin.c said...

Yes, laughing is important - they say it cures many things. I need to do more as well.