Monday, January 22, 2007

Who's a Nerd?

I live with a computer nerd, my husband. He follows up on all new technology and has to have whatever is new. When he does I wind up with the hand-me downs which isn't that bad because I have inherited tons of neat things such as computers, printers, cell phones, ipods, palms, digital cameras, software and lots of other things.

On rare occassions, he will splurge and get us both new things. This past August we both got new laptops. It's the best gift he has ever given me. Not only do I have the laptop but I have wireless internet so anywhere in the house I'm able to access the Internet.

Since I got the laptop I have been learning adobe photoshop elements and have been doing my scrapbooking digitally. I also started to make my own digital kits. So I guess his nerdiness is starting to rub off on me as well.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Sounds like you've got a great set up there.

Unknown said...

Wonderful. I get all the new updates on computers so that Pan can test them on my station before installing them at work (his computer at home can't handle them, lol). But all my cameras come from oldest son.