Monday, December 11, 2006

Time to Blog?

At what time do you normally write your blog entries? Does it make a difference in what you write? My days are really chaotic, well, I shouldn't say that because I try to go by a schedule every day with the children you have to when you are raising multiples. What I should have said was my free time is really unpredicable. If I go to bed early then I wake up early and have free time in the morning but if I go to bed late then there is no free time in the morning. Normally, I stay up late and then drag during the day. I try to check the blog prompts in the morning and then think about what to write and then later in the day when I have a free moment (like now, nap time) I write. I do like to think about the prompt for a little bit before writing. If I write right away then later in the day I start thinking well, maybe I should have written this or that. It drives me crazy!

3 comments:

Glynis said...

These aren't supposed to make you crazy!!! They're supposed to be fun :) I think the fact that you get any of them done when your days are so full is AMAZING!!

loonyhiker said...

I'm impressed that you have ANY time to write. I know what you mean about thinking what you should have written. I've learned not to read any until I have already answered so it doesn't affect what I am going to write. Then I worry after reading others, that people will think I copied. Ahhh, the tribulations of blog writing! (Tink I hope you read this!)

Sean Carter said...

to me i think there can be any specific time of blogging. blogging comes spontaneously. and if its impressive then people would definatley like it. you can stop by and visit my blog at http://christmas4all.blogspot.com