Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Favorite and Worst Holiday Song

Do you have a favorite holiday song? I say it every year. My favorite song is the one which is mostly instrumental and you can hear the bells chiming. I always have to search for the name of the song because I forget the title. The name of the song is (after searching again, of course) O Come All Ye Faithful/O Holy Night by Trans-Siberian Orchestra found on the Christmas Eve and Other Stories album. It's a fantastic album if you don't already own it. I can listen to the entire album over and over again. It's my favorite. Okay, why do I like this song so much? I guess it reminds me of the time when I was a teenager when I played hand bells in the church choir. I really enjoyed playing the hand bells when I was younger. I only wish my parents would have taken some photos of me doing this back at that time. There is no photo to be found and now it's just a memory that keeps fading away. Another song that I love is the one by Adam Sandler called The Chanukah Song. Adam Sandler just cracks me up laughing every time. Of course, I really enjoy all his movies so maybe that's why I like his song so much.

Which holiday song drives you crazy? I think that song Grandma Got Ran Over by a Reindeer by Dr. Elmo is the worst song I have ever heard. It drives me crazy when they play it on the radio over and over again. Enough already!

1 comment:

Glynis said...

Yup, I agree about the Grandma song and I love the Adam Sandler song...I'm not Jewish, but it definitely makes me laugh! And Trans-Siberian Orchestra is awesome!