Saturday, December 30, 2006

Circle Journal

I belong to a scrapbooking group on the internet for many years and this year I hosted a circle journal where a couple members made books that went from member to member throughout the year contributing their artwork and pages to their theme. We are winding down to the last 2 months on the circles. Each journal had a different theme. The theme of this album that I was working on tonight was, "What song, quote or poem expresses what being a woman means to you." Well, I thought and thought about this and searched the internet. I came up with a song by SheDaisy (which by the way is now playing on my blog). Okay, why does it mean so much to me? Well, since I have had the children I feel that me and my husband have drifted apart a bit. We are slowly trying to bring some passion back into our marriage but it is so hard with the children and him working all the time to support us. Every chance we get we try to spend some quality time together.

Oh, by the way these two pages are actually done with real paper and ribbons. Imagine that? It's been 5 months since I touched my papers and embellishments. I so was not happy to get glue all over my fingers again - he, he! I think it also took me longer to embellish these two pages then if I did them digital but hey, the rules were to use paper so I did my best and I'm glad it's now complete. All the papers and ribbons were from Stampin' Up. The brads were from my stash unknown company.


No comments: