Friday, December 29, 2006

2007 Dreams

Share something new that you want to experience in 2007!

I'm hoping that in 2007 my husband will be able to have more time to spend with not only the children but to also spend time with me and to be more of a family. I can dream right?

No more diapers! I'm hoping in the year 2007 the triplets become potty trained and we no longer need diapers. They will be 3 in 2007 so I'm sure with a lot of hard work this is a realistic goal. Plus this will cut down on our grocery bills.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh yeah, no more diapers. For your 3 and for Indy. I'm hoping anyway.

Laura said...

Good luck with the potty training. and having more time with your husband. {{hugs}}

Laura said...

Good luck with the potty training. and having more time with your husband. {{hugs}}

Laura said...

Good luck with the potty training. and having more time with your husband. {{hugs}}

heather said...

Good luck with the potty training!!! Hope your triplets are more talented than my kids were in this area! LOL It's wonderful when nappies are gone forever, and a very worthy goal for 2007!

Karen said...

Now that's a goal worth striving for! Very best of luck.