After posting such a downer I thought and thought. I want to turn my thoughts to positive things so here is what I am thankful for
1. Thankful that no one was hurt in the car door accident. Luckily I or the kids were not in the car and it wasn't a driving accident. The car can be fixed.
2. Thankful that my husband has started a new job. He is very hard working and I trust that he will get us back on our feet.
3. Thankful for a loving husband. Wish we had more time to spend together though.
4. Thankful that my children are all healthy two year olds.
5. Thankful that my mom still comes by once a week to not only see the kids but to help me with my chores.
6. Thankful that we have doctors that we can trust with any medical issues we have.
7. Thankful for the internet and blogging where I can write all my worries and thoughts down so I don't keep it bottled up inside.
8. Thankful for my skills in scrapbooking as that too has been a major therapy to releave some stress.
9. Thankful for digitalscrapbookplace (DSP) where I have become very active in all the challenges and activites while my husband works and I have a moment to myself.
10. Thankful for the Triplet mom's clubs, MOPs Club and MOMs club where I have met other mothers who are stay at home moms dealing with the same issues I face every day.
11. Thankful for my Stampin up upline Meredith who teaches me new things every month. I so look forward to her nights out.
So, you see, there are many things I am thankful for.