Friday, December 15, 2006

Holiday Questionaire

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
Hot Chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
They are wrapped
3. Colored lights or white lights on tree/house?
colored. I preferably like blue lights.
4. Do you hang Mistletoe?
no
5. When do you put your decorations up?
We don't decorate except for the Menorah and I usually take that out the first night
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
Sweet Potatoe Pie
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child?
Remember when my aunts and uncles would come over with gifts
8. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
We open gifts 8 nights of Hanukkah and then open gifts at my parents on Christmas
9. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
don't remember
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
We used to have a green tree with blue lights that I donated to the church
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?
Dread it
12. Can you ice skate?
Last time I tried I could but it's been years since then.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
no
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you?
spend time with my family
15. What tops your tree?
n/a
16. What’s your favorite holiday tradition?
singing songs
17. Which do you prefer giving or receiving?
rather receive
18. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
my aunts recipe of those salteen crackers and chocolate
19. What is your favorite Christmas song?
already answered this earlier this week
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum?
don't really care for them.
21. What is your favorite Christmas special/movie?
Grinch who stole Christmas

2 comments:

loonyhiker said...

Happy Hanukkah!!! I hope you have a great holiday season!

Glynis said...

Great answers...and have a wonderful Hanukkah!