Thursday, December 28, 2006

Diet Tips for the Holidays

Best diet tips and ideas for healthy eating during the holidays. My best advice would be to have triplets or children for that matter. Since I had them I can't remember the last time I ate a full meal. No, I'm wrong. I actually ate an entire meal at the moms club night out last week. I so look forward to those nights without the children.

Anyway, back to the subject I baked cookies one day and in 2 days they were gone. The triplets eat all day long. Not only do they get fed the three meals - breakfast, lunch and dinner but they have snacks as well. By the time I finish getting their dinner all prepared and I finally try to sit down to eat they are finished and want to get down. After getting them down. I finally sit down to eat and they become little doggies begging for me to feed them again. So I never get a full plate because I'm always sharing my meals with the kids and it's always cold.

If you really want to lose weight during the holidays why not help anyone who has children during feeding time. Cut up their food, prepare their plates, give in to their every whim and need so the mom can eat a meal instead of stuffing your face.

3 comments:

heather said...

LOL your post gave me a giggle, and it's so true... there is always something else for Mums to be doing at eating time (besides eating), especially when the kids are little. And you have it x3!!! They sound like hungry little things too! LOL

Glynis said...

Yep, I'm glad my kids are finally old enough (most of the time) that I can eat warm meals again!

Unknown said...

I oculdn't wait for mine to get old enough to feed themselves then I end up with grandchildren, :)