Saturday, December 16, 2006

Hardest Person to Shop for

Who is the hardest person to buy a gift for and why? I would say the hardest person to shop for would be my husband. Every time I get him something he doesn't like what I pick out. He always says that I didn't get the better gift or I didn't get what he wanted. So we agreed to purchase our own gifts this year. He got himself a Wii (which we both have been playing together) and I got myself a lap top bag. Since the children are more into the holiday this year we decided that one gift would be it and the rest we would get things for the children.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations on getting the pic at the top of your blog! Looks great!

loonyhiker said...

I have seen lots of ads for wii and wondered if people liked it. FYI, I did see on our news though that they were letting people trade in the remotes with better wrist straps. Apparently people are losing their grips and it goes flying into the TV screen. I hope you enjoy it!

Glynis said...

Husbands are the worst!! My dh just buys whatever he wants, too!

Unknown said...

I had decided a while back I would just buy the dvds Pan wanted; but wouldn't buy. That way he at least gets something.