Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Colors in a Box

1. If you were a crayon, which color would you want to be? I guess I would like to be the color purple. Maybe because it's my favorite color and my birthstone color.

Purple is the color of good judgment. It is the color of people seeking spiritual fulfillment. It is said if you surround yourself with purple you will have peace of mind. Purple is a good color to use in meditation.

Purple has been used to symbolize magic and mystery, as well as royalty. Being the combination of red and blue, the warmest and coolest colors, purple is believed to be the ideal color. Most children love the color purple. Purple is the color most favored by artists.

2. Which color do you think you would be regardless of what you wanted? Orange
Orange is a power color. It is one of the healing colors. It also stimulates enthusiasm and creativity. Orange means vitality with endurance. People who like orange are usually thoughtful and sincere. I am very thoughtful and have a lot of creativity in my life so I think Orange would be more my color even though I wouldn't pick orange as my favorite color.

3. Would you rather be used and get blunt, broken and lose your wrapper, or not be used and stay pristine? I would rather be used then not being used at all. Unfortunately, my children love to take the wrappers off which drives me crazy so no I would not want my wrapper off and I would not like to be broken.

4. Would you rather be in a small set of crayons or a large set? I would rather be in a small set of crayons so I would be used more often then the others. If I was in a larger set then I probably wouldn't be used as much as the other colors would take over. I guess I like to be unnoticed. Yeah, try doing that as a triplet mom! I hate being the center of attention. It's the worst feeling when you are out in public and people are staring at you because you have 3 children the same age. It's like I have 3 heads or something. Opps got off track there sorry I guess this really bothers me.

5. Would you rather be Crayola, or a different brand? I'd much rather be a crayola. I have found that the other brands just do not color nicely. I guess I am a perfectionist and I much rather do it right the first time then have to redo something.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

yeah, its a weird topic but you handled it great! love your logic. and as a mother to twins i can so understand your center of attention problem. i had 4 kids under 2 and hated it when people stopped to ask about them! feeling the pain for ya here!

Maggie said...

WOW - you really know your colors. I'm very impressed!

loonyhiker said...

I think you are very thoughtful and creative so this fits you perfectly! As for getting stares, I would probably stare at you, not because of your 3 heads (lol), but because I'm in awe of your strength, your patience, your willingness to endure all the things that 3 toddlers can put you through. I would stare at you because I admire you!