Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day

How do you celebrate Valentine's Day? (Or do you?) DH and I just exchange cards. I also get a box of candy which my husband always shares with me. One year he got me gadiva chocolate which was the worst chocolate I have ever tasted. It was not worth the $100 which he spent on it. I like the kind that have caramel and nuts not those fruity filled type ones yuck. We never go out on that day since both me and my husband hate crowds and why pay the extra money on a meal for that one day. Since my birthday is the day before we tend to go out the weekend before.

This year the children will get a little box of chocolate covered raisins. They love raisins so this will be a treat for them. I didn't want to get them real candy since they only have been getting M&M's just recently for potty training and stuffed animals they just have way too many. The children did get 2 cards in the mail this year. One was from their Grandma and one was from their Great Grandpa. They were really excited to get mail even though they can't yet read the cards and the envelopes they just liked to tear into many pieces creating a mess like they always do.

No comments: